Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love being your mama!

"You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reach for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed."

Cade Thomas Felch...how, I love being your mama! My life was forever changed the day you came into my life. You make me smile at the drop of a hat. You give me hugs when I need them most. You make me a better person..and a better mom. I love when we laugh like crazy at nothing at all, snuggle and sing at night before bed and every moment in between. I love you with everything inside me...you are my little monkey...and for that I am forever blessed.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mamas and grandmas!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful Katie! I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've missed out on so much. Can't believe it has been almost a year since I've seen everyone - until I look at pictures of Cade now compared to a year ago. See you soon. Kathie

    ReplyDelete