Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Mama

I've had a few requests to post a picture of my baby belly. After my pregnancy with Cade, I thought for sure that I'd do a better job of documenting the next pregnancy...not so much. I only have this photo as proof that I am indeed pregnant because Alyssa insisted on taking one. So, without further adieu, here I am at 22 weeks (I'm now at 24 weeks)..over halfway to seeing our sweet baby Dane!


It's hard to believe our sweet baby boy will be here before we know it..especially now that Spring has arrived in Wisconsin! You can bet nursery preparations are in full swing at the Felch casa...bless Jon for my incessant Internet searching to pull together a beautiful space for our new baby boy. I have settled on colors...grass green, navy and white (hey, my outfit above perfectly captures Dane's sanctuary!).

You can rest assured you'll see progress pics...as soon as we get the office cleaned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment