Thursday, July 16, 2009

27 Years

It's hard to believe that 27 years ago today, I was brought into this world. My, how time flies. Thank you mom and dad for raising me to be the person I am today - I couldn't have done it without your love, guidance and support. You're the best. To K-Town and Beans, you are hands down the best siblings in the world and I can't imagine life without you in it. To the best in-laws in the world...thanks for being my second family. To the rest of my family..thank you for being not only family, but true and wonderful friends. To my beautiful baby boy, thanks for enriching my life in more ways than I could've known. To my fabulous friends, thanks for adding all of the laughter, smiles, tears and memories. And to my best friend, husband and soul mate - thanks for bringing out the absolute best in me.
For all of that and so much more, today I am the one who's truly blessed. Thanks for the gifts of family, friendship and most of all - LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment